Update: Thanks everyone who entered, we had a great response! Here is an excerpt from the winning entry:
“…I’ve had three children who’s births were all by c-section. It was very hard to lose the weight after each of them so, I just kept getting heavier.
With my last pregnancy I started off at 178lbs. I am 5′ tall.
During my pregnancy I had an “awakening” and decided I needed to live a healthier life for me and my family. I began walking and eating healthy.
I didn’t have money to join a gym so, I made up my own routines and did them at home. I would dance to my favorite songs on my ipod and do sit ups.
After my third was born, I would put her in a carrier and walk with her and my dog through the woods. I built up stamina and my treks got more challenging.
I wrote down everything I would eat and started adding free weights to my routine. The entire year after the baby was born I was so persistent about loosing weight but, at times would feel so frustrated that it was taking so long. I’ve remained stead fast and kept up the exercising and healthy eating.
I’m happy to tell you , I now weight 125 lbs and am in a size 6/8. I think I deserve to win this contest because, I’ve worked so very , very hard…”
Ladies, Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it and wouldn’t you like to surprise your love with a unique gift?
Here is your chance to win a classy boudoir photo session with us, Cloutier Photography!
- Become a Fan of Cloutier Photography on Facebook
- Email a current photo of yourself along with at least one paragraph explaining why you deserve to win, include your name, email address, and phone number to Lauren at email@example.com
- Deadline for submission is: Friday, January 21st at midnight.
- We will anonymously post the winner’s story on the Blog once the winner has been chosen.
(Some ideas to get you started for the contest paragraph – feel free to steal! “This is our first Valentine’s Day as a married couple…”, “I lost 20 lbs this year and want to show off the new me…”, or maybe even “My partner would really love it and they deserve it because…”)
- Up to 2 hour session at a swanky Boston boutique hotel on January 30th, 2011
- Hair and Makeup at the Hotel with Stylist and Artist from Dimensions Design and Wellness Studio www.dimensionsdws.com
- Also from Dimensions Design and Wellness Studio Aveda Gift Bag including; Air ControlTM Hair Spray, Shining Lip Trio, gift candle – Grounding Ritual
- $50 Gift Certificate towards lingerie or accessories at Agent Provocateur Boston, MA www.agentprovocateur.com
- $50 Gift Certificate towards dinner at Cuchi Cuchi Cambridge, MA www.cuchicuchi.cc
- $50 Gift Certificate for Manicure/Pedicure services at MiniLuxe Boston, MA www.miniluxe.com
- Refreshments during session – champagne and cupcakes from cupcake MoJo www.cupcakemojo.com
- Two 4×4 Little KISSes Book (20 of your favorite images)
- Optional online gallery for viewing and selecting or private viewing at our location
The Runners Up:
- Will receive a $75 Gift Certificate towards a boudoir session that is good for 2011!
We had the pleasure of photographing Iman, Woody, and their dog, Kira at Bare Cove in Hingham last week. This couple may look familiar, we photographed her sister’s wedding last spring. Check back in a couple months for photos of their wedding. They will be having a two day affair, the first evening a traditional Malaysian ceremony and the second night a traditional American reception. We are really excited to be apart of it all!
- ceremony/reception venue: LeBaron Hills Country Club
- photography: Cloutier Photography
- Bridal Gown: Emerald Filene’s Basement
- Bridal Shoes: Pour la Victoire Bridal
- Makeup artist: Bre Reddington at Ulta Salon Plymouth
- Hairstylist: Chrissy Spano Ulta Salon Plymouth
- Bridesmaids Dresses: David’s Bridal
- Flowers: Homemade
- Cake: Kondeitor Meister
- dj: Spike Entertainment
- ceremony/reception venue: Hilton – Logan Airport
- photography: Cloutier Photography
- bridal gown: David’s Bridal
- makeup artist: Lynne Avallone
- hairstylist: Kristine Collins
- lighting : Tangerine Creations
- flowers: Lyndsey Loring Design
- band: Frank Zarba Band
- cake: Icing on the Cake
- dj: John Dudley Entertainment